Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Saturday 3 October 2009

As being in the EU wasn't bad enough.....

..... the grinning mutation could end up being President of the fucking thing when the Irish make up for getting the answer wrong fifteen months ago if the Irish vote Yes today. Which it's expected they will do.

Jesus Christ on a bobsleigh never mind thank fuck I left the UK, thank fuck I left the continent. If you happen to look at google Earth and see what looks like a Saturn V rocket being constructed in south east Melbourne it'll be because I heard a rumour that the cunt was in line to be the first King of the World.

UPDATE: Anyway, I thought he was supposed to be bringing peace and brotherly love to the Middle East. Did I miss something or might there be a little bit of finishing off to do on that job?
Related Posts with Thumbnails