Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Monday 5 October 2009

She was all over the blogosphere, Constable.

I crashed my car yesterday, careless twat that I am. I was on the phone and I only went and bounced it off a car parked by the side of the road. To my credit the thought of just fucking off never crossed my mind, which know doubt came as a relief to the witnesses who saw the whole thing. Well, I was in a hurry so I just wound the window down and yelled out my name and said that they knew where to find me. That was alright, wasn't it? Wasn't it, officer?

Oh. Apparently it's not fucking alright, even if they do know who you are and where to find you. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Harriet, but it turns out that's just not fucking on even for over ambitious politicians, and if that isn't patently fucking obvious from the outset it just shows how dim or arrogant or both you are and therefore how stratospherically over ambitious you must be. Bad enough that you act like the rules don't matter and needn't apply to you but the fact that you'll almost certainly get away with it just makes it about a bazillion times worse. I hope you're consumed by your own twat turning inside out, you supercilious pus filled sack of stinking hypocrisy.

H/T ... oooh, loads. But I read The Libertarian Alliance first.
Related Posts with Thumbnails