Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Thursday 16 July 2009

Oh, for fuck's sake.

I've temporarily lost the will to live. Like many I've long suspected the grinning mutation had designs on being President of Europe and that the NuLab wankers would support it, and now it's official.

Baroness Kinnock, the Europe minister, has given the clearest signal yet that the former Prime Minister is running, with British support, for the EU's top job.
"The UK government is supporting Tony Blair's candidature for president of the council," she said.
Asked if Mr Blair's candidacy for president of the Council of the EU, a position created by the Lisbon Treaty, had been confirmed, Baroness Kinnock repeated that he was the British choice.
"I am not saying there has been any formal confirmation or statement from Tony but it certainly is the government's position. I am sure they would not do it without asking him," she said.
He's a despicable cunt, so just the man for the job.

I fucking despair sometimes, I really do.

1 comment:

JuliaM said...

"He's a despicable cunt, so just the man for the job."

Actually, yes. Yes, that's probably just the criteria required...

Related Posts with Thumbnails