Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Tuesday 28 July 2009

Another one of us.

"Us" being the set of all people who've noticed that all the realistic choices for the next government and Prime Minister of the UK are equally unpalatable.
In a taxi home I was treated to a (for me) life-enhancing tirade from the taxi-driver against Gordon Brown and all his works, culminating in: “Anyway, we won't have to put up with that plonker for much longer. He’ll be gone by Christmas . . .”, to which I was about to chorus my approval when the man continued: “... and then we’ll have that David Cameron as Prime Minister. Out of the frying-pan, eh? J****, I can’t tell you the number of times I could have run that prat over.”
Related Posts with Thumbnails