Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Blogroll.

A couple of additions today. First Al Jahom's Final Word. I've been looking now and again and tipped the hat his way a few times but the alternative PETA posters I mentioned here are just gold. Secondly, The Thinking Policeman. I don't look at professional blogs that much and haven't got the highest opinion of the British police as an institution (though I expect most officers are okay people doing the best they can), but The Thinking Policeman has to be an exception. Not only a libertarian but also a Libertarian, and that could get him into the warm and smelly apparently, and post-Nightjack I'm sure it must be on his mind. But despite that element of risk he comes out with this. Good man.
Related Posts with Thumbnails