Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Sunday 6 February 2011

Non Sequitur

It's funny that so often lately I've blogged about something that has infuriated me and then later found that Non Sequitur cartoonist Wiley Miller seems to have either read my mind or thought about the same thing. Or maybe it's just chance that I keep seeing applicability to stuff I've been rating about in his strip. Whatever it is it's happened again, and so bearing in mind recent posts on freedom of speech, offence seekers and the way they think I wanted to share these two with you.

Click for links to originals






















PS - This one came after, and while it doesn't have any bearing on what I've been talking about it made Oi larf.
Related Posts with Thumbnails