Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Saturday 5 December 2009

Oh no...

And I thought Big Brother was bad. Has the country really reached the point where the best it can offer in the way of TV is pigs on a fucking trampoline? And on this side of the world a couple of years ago the Aussie version of the show included a man calling himself Col E Flower who played music on vegetables. I can't bear to embed a clip of it - go look for it on You Tube yourself if you must and if you have the brain cells to spare. Personally even if I knew I was fucking immortal I'd object to wasting the minutes needed to see it again, and I'm glad I'm going to miss the bouncing pig altogether.

Bread and fucking circuses, this. I despair, I really do.

3 comments:

JuliaM said...

It'll never beat fox on a trampoline.. ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angry Exile said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails