Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Thursday 24 December 2009

Formula One.

Circus is starting early this year I see. Whether Schumacher's return is going to be genius or madness remains to be seen, but that alone will make the season worth watching. I'm leaning towards madness given the track record of other returning retirees to F1, but if anyone can pull it off I suppose it would probably be Michael Schumacher. Of course the other question this brings up is at what stage of the 2010 season will Mummylonglegs' underpants explode with excitement? I reckon around Turkey.

2 comments:

Mummylonglegs said...

Too late mate, too late. Pants exploded and just blowing in the wind.

Hamilton - too young.

Button - too prone to beardy shit.

Schumacher - OMFG, the ruthless, power hungry, win at all cost, beautiful God of F1 is back.

And he's not with Fera ha ha ha ha hi.

I can't predict if he is going to be good or bad.

And I just don't care.

Mummy x

Angry Exile said...

Good point about Jenson's beard, though he's not the only one on the grid who looks like they live in a newspaper.

Related Posts with Thumbnails