Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Into the freezer.

Not for the first time Mummylonglegs has apparently stopped blogging and pulled the shutters down. Why? I'd look into it a bit more to find out exactly why but I don't have time and to be honest it's happened enough before that I can't muster a stronger reaction than a shrug. Since her shelf in the cold storage room has barely warmed up from last time she withdrew from the blogosphere and then started up again, back she goes.

Will she make another return? On past form it's quite possible. Will I put her back on the blogroll if she does? That I'm not so sure about. I've enjoyed her blog even though I haven't agreed with her all the time (I rarely agree 100% with anyone else's blog, and given enough time I'll probably disagree with something I've written) but keeping track of whether she's blogging or not and whether to keep her on the blogroll is in danger of becoming a chore. Sorry MLL, but leaving it off permanently is simply the low maintenance option. As Rick Blaine said in Casablanca, we'll always have RSS.
Related Posts with Thumbnails