Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Monday 17 May 2010

Light blogging.

I've certainly got thoughts on the coalition's first week, and while it's not all good it's by no means all bad either. But Jeez, I've got a lot on my plate at the moment. I probably should have made time over the weekend because I'm probably going to struggle to fit anything in till mid-week now. Shite.

On top of that Australia lost the Twenty20 to the hated enemy, which means my accent is going to ensure instant deafness on the part of every Aussie cricket fan I deal with for a few days. No takeaways for me until I can be sure I'm not buying a phlegmburger and chips.
Related Posts with Thumbnails