Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Tebbit - don't vote, they're all fucking useless.

I'm paraphrasing but the long and short is that Norman Tebbit thinks all three parties need to be taught a lesson by being electorally savaged at the first opportunity. I'd disagree with Tebbit on many things but on this he's bang on - anything but a huge vote against all three main parties sends the message that you kind of approve of the troughing cunts. The bit that gets me is that he said MPs are acting like welfare junkies, so in other words by acting like greedy cunts who expect the taxpayer to fund whatever they want these people are just like these people. Yeah, I can see the similarity though I'm sure they'd be outraged at the comparison. Certainly if I was a teenaged, unmarried, baby factory living off state handouts I'd be pretty fucking upset if someone suggested I was behaving like an MP.
Related Posts with Thumbnails