Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Tuesday 26 May 2009

The latest in the world's longest running soap.

I really can't understand what the attraction is, especially with everything else that's going on, nor why the Beeb are pissing away money making a doco about William and Kate when everyone who'd watch it will almost certainly be the type to have read every fucking word printed about the pair of them for the past 5+ years. Admittedly it's not quite as trivial and irrelevant as Sarah Palin's daughter's child's father or whatever but I still don't give a stuff, and I hope ABC or SBS don't buy the bloody show whenever it's made. Good luck to the happy couple if they get engaged (or not, whatever) but keep it off my TV screen.

And is Kevin Rudd ever going to stop dicking around and give us a referendum on a republic?
Related Posts with Thumbnails