Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Monday 20 December 2010

The Mash do it again.

Tom Logan, from Finsbury Park, said: "As far as I understand it, government is a mechanism for delivering opportunity and fairness. But the difficulty with that - in terms of service provision - is that it's just a load of shit they use to justify spending my money on whatever they fucking want.

"So I would really, really love it if the government could do actual things."

He added: "I'm thinking doctors and nurses and the equipment they require; teachers who can instruct children how to read, write and do sums; a few police forces; some fire brigades and a coastguard; one big submarine with a doomsday machine on it and plenty of fucking gritters.

"And absolutely nothing else."
Gold. Go read the rest.
Related Posts with Thumbnails