Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Friday 25 June 2010

Are her chromosomes really that important? - UPDATED

Okay, maybe it's because I grew up with a female PM running the country that it's really not a big deal to me, but is all this 'Australia's first female PM' shite really necessary? She might be the first here in Oz but it's 20-fucking-10 for Christ's sake and there have been female PMs before elsewhere. I can think of at least four beside Thatcher. So can the world please just get over the contents of her underpants and focus on the contents of her head.



UPDATE - and although it's "first" in a different sense, "First Bloke"? Really?

For fuck's sweet sake.

3 comments:

Jim Fryar said...

Well they haven't got to the contents of her head yet but are getting there. They have discovered and given a hell of in depth coverage to her hair colour.

Fair dincum mate, you just can't hide anything from our investigative news hounds.

Chuckles said...

In both cases, there is nothing there?

Angry Exile said...

Jim, I've played the ranga card myself already so I can't have too much of a go at the interest in her hair colour, but I do hope it's not going to be like the British press were when I was a kid and every time she changes her do it gets a mention.

Chuckles, bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails