Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Sunday 13 November 2011

Getting around Australia's plain tobacco packaging law #4

Part 1       Part 2       Part 3               Part 5

Learn to knit... yes, seriously.


Obviously that's not a real example. There'd be no need to knit little woollen matches and woollen cigarettes as well - that'd be as silly as, oh, I don't know, a law saying that cigarettes could only be sold in a boring green box with the obligatory death cancer horror picture on. But here's what I'm thinking, right. To protect it in my pocket with change and keys and so on I keep my mobile phone in a little pouch like the one below (but plain - I'm not yet barracking for Carlton).


Looking at it there doesn't seem to be any reason you couldn't knit a similar slip on cover with whatever design you like and make it large enough to fit a 20, 25, 30 or 40 cigarette pack snugly. They're hardly going to ban wool in a country with a hundred million sheep, are they?

/ Waits for inevitable sheep sex jokes in the comments.


Part 1       Part 2       Part 3               Part 5
Related Posts with Thumbnails