Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Congratulations and what the fuck?

Congrats to four of my long term blogroll fixtures, Leg-iron, Captain Ranty, Max Farquar and Pat Nurse (of Tea and Cigarettes), for being in the top 50 non-aligned bloggers at number 3, 18, 23 and 27 respectively, but looking at who they had for company prompted a what the fuck moment here.


Hello? "Non aligned"? Richard Murphy? Seriously? If Richard Murphy is non-aligned then I'm a Tory. Mind you, now I think of it I haven't called Cameramong a cunt for a while, but I think that problem's just solved itself.

Anyway, Akubra doffed to those four up the top there. We are not worthy, we are not worthy, etc etc.
Related Posts with Thumbnails