Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Sunday 12 June 2011

Blogroll loss

Having been too busy to pay attention to the blogosphere for much of the week I missed the keyboard hanging up of Pat Nurse at Tea and Cigarettes along with the temporary deletion of the blog itself. It's always a shame when a good blogger packs it in and as much as we might hope they can be persuaded to carry on in the end it must be their choice. Hopefully one day Pat might blog again, and with that hope I'm moving Tea and Cigarettes to the suspended animation room where, as I do with all hibernating blogs, I'll look in from time to time to see if there's signs that it's come back to life.

Spark one up with your tea for me, Pat, and enjoy your retirement from blogging.
Related Posts with Thumbnails