Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Saturday 7 March 2009

Shape of things to come?

Just in case anyone imagines that it's only places like Zimbabwe where property rights have been flushed down the toilet and governments set unrealistic and unprofitable caps on companies to try to cover up their own economic incompetence, and that it couldn't happen in a democratic nation with decent resources, just have a look at what's going on in Venezuela. Now bear in mind that in the UK the Civil Contingencies Act 2004 allows pretty much the same thing. I'm not saying they'd actually do it, just that as far as I can see they do have the ability to. And people wonder why you'd have to put a gun to my head to get me to go back!
Related Posts with Thumbnails