Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Thursday 12 March 2009

Righteous vs Righteous

Or ASH vs Barnsley's Smoke Free Co-Ordinator. It's amusing apart from the fact that taxpayers help fund ASH as well as the more obvious local council busybody position, and in this instance they're paying for two anti smoking whiney nannies to argue with each other. Money well spent I don't think. If only someone would lock them in a room with two cricket bats there'd be a small chance for some entertainment, especially if you told them that only one was going to be allowed out and whichever one it was would get their way. Cruel perhaps, but having not long quit smoking myself I still want a cigarette every time I'm reminded about it, so I don't feel too kindly towards either of them. Put a nail in one of the cricket bats please someone.
Related Posts with Thumbnails