Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Home schooling

Bishop Hill talks about educating your children at home and performs a verbal autopsy on an unpleasant authoritarian bastard of a teacher who opposes home schooling on such grounds as
...parents have replaced the absolute authority of the State with the absolute authority of themselves...
Worth the read to see the Bishop's demolition of the self important wanker. I don't know how applicable everything the Bishop wrote is to Australian state education but I suspect quite a bit. It actually made me wish I had kids just so I could drive round to the school and take them out right now.
Related Posts with Thumbnails