Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Monday 1 August 2011

Message to Channel 7

Dear Channel 7

As an experiment I have just watched an episode of The Amazing Race.* In the whole hour nothing particularly amazing happened. Not one thing. I'll give you credit, you do show some interesting places while you're making the contestants run around like idiots, but you could have done that with a travel programme. Overall I feel 'amazing' is overstating it. I think the word you were actually looking for was 'shit'.

Regards,
Angry.


PS - turns out that actually I'd only watched about half of it before I came into this room to slag it off. Seemed like a lot longer.

* If my fellow Brits have not yet welcomed this show to your screens I'd advise getting a half brick now and keeping by your TV chair for when someone, probably Channel Five, buys it.
Related Posts with Thumbnails