Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Monday 15 August 2011

I'm a Total attention whore

Since it's the Total Politics Blog Awards time again I thought I'd whore myself for votes for the very first time. I wouldn't normally bother but because of this info from the Snowolf I'm again thinking very seriously of moving over to Wordpress, where I've been running a parallel blog behind closed ('til now - that'll probably change soon) doors, and I thought it'd be nice if I got some kind of gong-lette for this place before/if I retired it. If you don't want to chuck a vote my way please consider doing so instead for the rather more deserving Orphans of Liberty, not because I write there too but because James Higham and Longrider have put a decent group blog together with some very readable bloggers contributing to it, and James notes that Total Politics allows group blogs to be voted for in the blogs section.

Vote early, vote often.  ;-)
Related Posts with Thumbnails