Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Thursday 18 March 2010

When job hunting you are...

... remove hood you must. Oh, how much mileage there is in this!

These aren't the jobs I'm looking for.
These aren't the jobs you're looking for.
I can go about my business.
You can go about your business.
Move along.
Move along, move along.


I was getting interviews for unemployed Jedis when placing your kind meant something.


The local Job Centre Plus. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

I could keep going all night.



2 comments:

JuliaM said...

Oh, I'm glad the iPhone keyboard is wipeable.. :D

Angry Exile said...

I hope that just means you're sprayed your coffee all over it. If it's got a pregnancy test app I really, really, really don't want to know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails