Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Thursday 4 March 2010

Intermittent blogging.

It's a bit of a struggle even keeping up with other people's blogs the last couple of weeks, let alone do much myself. In my enthusiasm for gadgetry and my desire to help others I've volunteered to help someone get to grips with their first computer, including networking the bugger to the others in the house and setting up a network printer. How easily we forget. Twelve years ago I was the one saying 'yeah I know it's called a mouse and it moves the arrow thing around on the screen, but what do I actually do with it?' The computing boot is on the other foot now, and currently it's been me dealing with someone so technologically illiterate that he thinks a bubblejet is something to do with the Greek air force. A couple of extra hours in the day would be nice but otherwise I'm going to be ranting a little less than normal for a bit, which is a real shite when I've got three or four draft posts teed up and waiting to be properly finished.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angry.
Have been Reading your blog now for some time.
I am a native Aussie who reads all the UK blogs.
Leg Iron is the best.
20 things I don't understand about Australia?
Today I passed a Rolls Royce and the driver was wearing a blue singlet.I have seen many years ago a Rolls Royce with a small horse in the back.thx11425

Angry Exile said...

Today I passed a Rolls Royce and the driver was wearing a blue singlet.

Carlton fans, eh. :-)

Thanks for the comments.

JuliaM said...

Oh, the perils of being seen as 'good with computers'... ;)

Angry Exile said...

Oh yes. You don't even need to be that good with computers to be seen as good with computers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails