Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Oh for Christ's fucking sake. UPDATED.

From the pen of Alice Thomson:
Surely this is the final gift of a loyal wife. Not only is she prepared to go on television for her man, but she has fallen pregnant just in time to give him a boost at the election.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhh.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhh.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhh.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhh.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhh.

If Britain seriously elects someone because he's good with kids, does nappies and has once again chucked one up his wife at the right time of the month then I'm going to have to learn how to do a convincing Aussie accent and claim I come from Wagga Wagga, and fucking fast. I'm not saying don't be happy for them, though since I don't know them I really couldn't give a shit, but dear Christ on a fucking pushchair, would his election chances really be improved simply because of his ability to manufacture baby gravy? I do hope not, and I do hope Thomson's wittering isn't an indication of how the country thinks (though I'm afraid, horribly afraid).

Look, policies, okay everyone? Look at Cameron's policies, not his gonads. Subtract those that are shit and those that might as well be Gordon Brown's policies and decide whether or not what's left, if there is anything, is worth your fucking vote. Got that?

Sheesh.

UPDATE - Oh fucking hell and, courtesy of Chuckles in the comments, fucking hell and fucking hell. My misanthropy dial is being turned up to eleven.

4 comments:

Chuckles said...

Focus Groups dear boy, focus groups.

After reading these you will feel a strong desire to hard reboot your brain in a vain effort to erase the memories.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/election-2010/7451022/General-Election-2010-Gordon-Brown-needs-to-focus-fast-on-what-women-really-want.html

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/politics

Angry Exile said...

/headdesk

microdave said...

If anything I would be less inclined to vote for him knowing that he would be a father again just a few months into his job (supposedly) of trying sort out Liebors fuck ups...

No doubt they would have a Nanny to assist, but it's still going to take his mind off things.

Actually I'm not going to vote for him anyway....

Angry Exile said...

microdave, that had occurred to me as well, though like you I'm not voting for him anyway.

Related Posts with Thumbnails