Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Wednesday 16 November 2011

The best weapon against smokophobic nannies

Good quality piss taking, as ably demonstrated by The Daily Mash in response to the anti smoking mob again trotting out the tired and demonstrably ridiculous line about smoking in cars (see Velvet Glove, Iron Fist).
JAGUARS are not the only cars with fully opening windows, doctors have been told.

As the British Medical Association called for a ban on smoking in cars, experts said the windows on cars like the 1998 Ford Focus or some grubby little Astra went right the way down into the door.

Dr Bill McKay, a GP from Peterborough, said: "Are you absolutely sure? Well, I'm afraid that if poor people's cars can do the same things as our cars then we are going to need more money."

[...]

Smoker, Tom Logan, said: "I don't have kids and in the interests of my health I don't allow kids in my car.

"And if an adult is sitting in the passenger seat when I light up they can either open the window - because my car is one of the ones that does that - or they can get the fucking bus.

"Because it's my car. D'you see?"
Gold. Do go and read the whole thing.
Related Posts with Thumbnails