Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Orphans of Liberty

Since I've been kindly invited by the Orphans of Liberty group blog to contribute some of my ranting I've cross posted several of my recent posts there I'm going to add their rather nice logo in the sidebar as a convenient link to the site. I was toying with the idea of doing that anyway instead of just relying on the blogroll link. I'll also be adding a smaller version at the beginning or end of anything I post here that has appeared or is going to appear over at Orphans of Liberty. It may change slightly as there has been some talk of minor adjustments to the design but it should still be pretty easy to spot.
Related Posts with Thumbnails