Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Thursday 19 May 2011

Blogroll update

I was going to wait until the move to Wordpress, which is looking more likely now that Blogger are fucking up my tags as well and making the tag cloud look like someone's done some kind of ASCII vomit on the top of it, but I'm still trying playing with that and for various RW reasons haven't had the time to get as far with it as I'd hoped by now. So one change that can't wait any longer is to keep up with one blogger who made the jump right away - Uncle Bill's Canadian Blog is no more, or at least isn't getting any new posts from Bill. For a libertarian expat's view on life, politics and freedom coming from the opposite side of the Pacific Ocean the place to go is now The Bill Sticker Alternative.
Related Posts with Thumbnails