Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Saturday 16 April 2011

Whaaaat?

Click for linky
What the fu... Matron!


Oh. Golf.

I had no idea that golf was something to be guilty about. Embarrassed, perhaps, but surely only the most eco-religious golfer feels guilt over a lost ball. I thought most of them end up being found by other golfers and added to their bag, and in fact I have a golfing friend who once proudly told me that he had never once bought a golf ball in his life - he just collects any he finds and tends to find more than he loses.

So biodegradable lobster golf balls, a solution looking for a problem? Could there be a better use for recycled lobster shells than being turned into environmentally sound golf balls, and has anyone ever checked to find out what the half life of a lost golf ball is anyway?

This evening these questions will occupy me for quite literally minutes. Well, the footy's going to start soon.
Related Posts with Thumbnails