Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Vote early, vote often.

Via the Devil, I see there's a poll at www.publicservice.co.uk, a site for 'Public Sector & Government News' and I'm certain no circle jerking whatsoever, which asks:
Should public sector workers have to pay more to maintain the value of their pensions?
Needless to say I voted 'No' because I believe the precious darlings should be kept in perpetual fluffiness at the expense of people working in the private sector who have to top up their own pensions, the value of which ain't what it used to be thanks largely to Colostomy Brown.

Did I fuck!

If they have to even ask the fucking question it shows how insulated and out of touch the public sector tends to be. That just over a quarter of respondents think they deserve special treatment not available to private sector workers reinforces that. I can't help but think it'd be more if the Devil's Kitchen and his missus weren't encouraging pollbombing the bastards.
Related Posts with Thumbnails