Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Sunday 1 May 2011

Blogroll adjustment

Some major housekeeping is needed in these parts but one item that really can't wait is the addition of Orphans of Liberty to the blogroll. Many of its contributors are already on there so it's pretty much automatic even though I've not had the time to have a good look there. One issue I've noticed before with multi-author blogs is that with enough contributors the latest post can change too rapidly to keep track of easily by blogroll, so I may end up just providing a permanent link at the top or something. For the time being I'll just add it to the rest and see how it goes.

Good luck to the Orphans, and may the site become greater than the sum of its parts.
Related Posts with Thumbnails