Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Saturday 1 August 2009

Charming woman.

Baby P's mother inside prison:
The 28-year-old, who was jailed fo a minimum of five years in May for causing or allowing the toddler's death, said she looks forward to getting drunk and having sex when she leaves prison.
In a series of letters written from her cell at Holloway prison, the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, also describes her life behind bars.
Writing to a friend in one letter, she said: "I tell ya [sic], when I get out, I'm in no rush to get in a relationship with a man again, but I might have fun playing the field and travelling! (one long party).
"Hope you're going to join in the party."
...
"Plus I hope to get out of London as this place has been a living hell for me since I was very little."
She also complains of her lack of a sex life in jail, adding: "I need sex like a heroin addict needs a fix.
"I look forward to going out and I bet we will have a right laugh."
Lovely. In turn I, and I'm sure plenty of other people, hope to hear that you inadvertently nailed your own twat shut in the prison workshop the day before you're due to be released.

1 comment:

JuliaM said...

"She also complains of her lack of a sex life in jail..."

How does a woman like this have a sex life anyway? I'd have thought the amount of beer a chap would have to consume to make the thought of sweet, sweet lovin' with this hag palatable would render him incapable of actually doing the deed...

Related Posts with Thumbnails