Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Ideas for spicing up the Labour party leadership contest.

Kickboxing? Sounds just perfect, especially if we can have the two Gallagh... er, Miliband brothers in some kind of Inches-From-Deathmatch.
"It's good that I can still stand," said Payap Tongchuen, 59, after donning gloves and trunks and going two rounds with Direk Tungfang.
Sounding better all the time.

The pair battled it out in a boxing ring set up for the occasion in front of the parliament building in Bangkok.
Parliament Square is practically made for it.
Muay Thai, as Thai kick-boxing is known, is the national sport and its popularity has been growing worldwide.
Fighters employ punches, kicks and elbow and knee strikes against their opponents.
Oh, I'd pay money, I really would.

In the rrrrrred corner, 'Bananaman' Daaaaaaaaaaaay-vid Milibaaaaand. In the other rrrrrrrrrred corner, Eahhhhyedd 'Forrest Gump' Milibaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. Now, I want a vicious, bloody fight with claret everywhere. Seconds out. Gentlemen, you may start your chainsaws.

Maybe I'm straying away from the original format here but I really feel this would make everyone sit up and watch.

2 comments:

JuliaM said...

Two men enter. No one leaves...

Yeah, I'd pay to see that too! :)

Angry Exile said...

The only thing against the idea is Ed Balls wandering around between rounds in hot pants holding up a sign with the round number on.

Incidentally, I know where there's a good deal on mind bleach this month.

Related Posts with Thumbnails