Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Wednesday 20 August 2008

Hobson's Choice.

The Telegraph again (well, I always used to buy it in the UK so I keep looking at the online version), this time with a sleaze story about Caroline Spelman, the Tory party chairman woman thingy.

Oh dear, seems they just can't wait until they actually get into office before going after the money. Will the wheels ever come off the gravy train? What a choice voters have - both main parties now have histories with plenty of financial sleaze. Tony Blair's promise of squeaky clean government came to nothing in the end as I suspected it might at the time. I hoped to be wrong but I wasn't surprised to be right. And the Tories look like they've learnt little from the scandals of the Major years and a more than decade in opposition.

Disenchanted and disenfranchised. They're all useless.
Related Posts with Thumbnails