Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Still busy, but... - UPDATED

... not so busy that I can't find a few minutes to join in taking the piss out of The Mail for this:


It's almost like they're making up the news as they go along or, as Newsthump suggested, from time to time they occupy a parallel universe (a Dacreverse?) in which things happen a bit differently.
The Daily Mail is insisting that it published family reactions and prosecutor quotes to an Amanda Knox verdict that was never delivered due to a brief trip to an alternate universe.
[...]
Daily Mail reporter Nick Pisa told us, “It definitely happened, I saw it with my own eyes. There’s was a flash of light and then Amanda Knox was crying, before being taken back to prison – and all the prosecutors were celebrating.”
“I took copious notes and then there was another flash of light.”
“I filed my copy quickly like any good reporter, only to find out that in this universe she was found not guilty. I’m as shocked as anyone.”
Media analysts have suggested that this latest incident points to to the fact that the universe is clearly ganging up on the Daily Mail...
Hopeless knobs, they really are.


UPDATE - see the whole thing in all its glorious failicity over at Max Farquar's. The cunning bugger screencapped the whole thing before The Fail could take it down. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Related Posts with Thumbnails