|Click for linky|
For those who've never who've never shot the basic safety rules are fairly common sense and run along the following lines:
I think an extra one might have snuck in there.
- Unless visibly made safe a gun should always treated as if it is loaded and ready to fire.
- Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
- Be aware both of the target and what is around it.
- Keep your finger off the trigger and out of the guard until you are ready to fire.
- You'll look better with your nose where it is than you will if you blow it off your face and on to the fucking ceiling.
|Click for embiggerfication and guide to what is a safe direction|
Oh, Jeez, there's another picture here, and if anything it's even worse as he has a finger over the muzzle.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Don't fucking do that. Just don't.