Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Thursday 5 August 2010

As per usual...

... I skive off for a few days and when I get back stuff I'd meant to blog has been ably covered already and, as is becoming a tradition, another blogger I like might hang up the keyboard. It feels like that joke about Bono saying, "Every time I snap my fingers another child dies in the Third World" and someone from the back yelling "So stop doing it, you callous bastard". Maybe I should handcuff myself to this thing.

2 comments:

JuliaM said...

"It feels like that joke about Bono saying, "Every time I snap my fingers another child dies in the Third World" and someone from the back yelling "So stop doing it, you callous bastard"."

:D

Captain Ranty said...

I hadn't realised quite so many were using the stuff I was writing about, AE.

So I won't be quitting, just taking a short break to reconsider how I can have more of an impact.

I may just have "battle fatigue".

Thanks for your support.

Oh, and shoot all of them. If they are related, the survivors may gang up and hunt you down...

CR.

Related Posts with Thumbnails