Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Blogroll additions.

I don't care if some feel it's old hat. If I'm blogging I prefer a blogroll to RSS, and for that reason I'm adding a few blogs that, well, I'd read more often if I could see recent posts that were on the blogroll rather than going through a lot of RSS clutter. And yes, I know that means that needs to be tidied up, and that's part of the reason why there are so many additions this time. Jeez, I had heaps of duplicated ones in there. I'm going to try to keep RSS mainly for news feeds from now on and as a result the blogroll has grown quite a lot. Mostly in no particular order we have:

Fausty's Libertarian Blog
The View From Cullingworth (those two are in order because I've been meaning to add them both for a while)
Dizzy Thinks
The Ranting Penguin
SkeptiClawyer
Englands Freedome, Souldiers Rights (I nicked the sidebar's Jefferson quote there)
Raedwald
The UK Libertarian
Fuel Injected Moose
Charlotte Gore
All Seeing Eye
Ludwig von Mises Institute
Heather Brook (in the MSM section, 'cause she's proper not like wot we is)
The Snowolf
Longrider
Corrugated Soundbite
Tea And Cigarettes
Looking For A Voice
Oldrightie
The Adam Smith Institute

And three in the US which, since things are mainly Anglo-Ocker round here, are all going in the Other Interesting Sites section: Random Nuclear Strikes, Jim Bovard and the US Libertarian Party blog.

Gone (behind that paywall), and clearly forgotten, is The Times from the MSM section. Clearly I was so busy slagging them off I forgot about removing the link.
Related Posts with Thumbnails