Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Monday 15 February 2010

DING-a-ling.

What did I say yesterday?
Though I hold him in almost as much contempt DING is probably doing the smart thing by not doing a similar tearful interview and scores bonus points for not pointing out Gordon's hypocrisy.
Looks like I spoke too soon. I don't know whether this interview was as orchestrated as the Brown one seems - Piers Morgan is pally with the Browns after all - or whether Cameron was ambushed with a question about Brown that was bound to provoke an emotional response, and probably we should give him the benefit of the doubt, but surely someone in Cameron's camp should have seen the possibility. It doesn't make him look as bad as Brown but again it brings up the question of whether the big reason for people to vote for the him is that Dave Is Not Gordon. About the only thing I can still say for him is that he was bright enough not to pass comment on the Brown/Morgan interview.
Related Posts with Thumbnails