Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Devastating news for many British young people.

Some of them will need to find a real ambition now. People will only put up with the format for so long before they get tired of watching self obsessed idiots that they wouldn't want to sit next to in the pub, and that were generally even more annoying than the previous year's crop. I stopped watching years ago when I decided after the launch show that I wanted the whole fucking lot of them to be evicted at the first opportunity unless they drowned in the jacuzzi first.

Bye bye Big Brother. The only downside is that I'd have preferred to see the back of the other one first.
Related Posts with Thumbnails