Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Sunday 17 April 2011

Two gays walk into a pub

And if the landlord throws them out for playing tonsil hockey I'd certainly sympathise with them, but as Longrider points out it's his pub not theirs, which he gets to make the rules and those who don't like it are free to deprive him of their custom by going off to another pub where the rules are different. However, I was reminded that in fact publicans don't get to make all the rules in their pubs when I read that one of the gay couple had this to say:
“I felt so belittled, and to be made to feel so dirty and cheap over something like that – it’s just wrong.”
They have plenty of company - this is how smokers have been made to feel for the last four or five years.
Related Posts with Thumbnails