Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Sunday 23 January 2011

Here we go again.

What the fuck is it with Unite? I couldn't care less about British Airways, not least I've flown them and they were Bloody Awful, but can't the union see that they won't get better as a company or as an employer if it's crippled and bankrupted through strike induced losses? I really can't add anything much to what I said here and here apart from this: if I was job hunting in the UK at the moment I'd avoid any industry where Unite have a big influence. Not because I'm anti-union as such but because 'Pyrrhus' Woodley and his bruvvers and sistahs seems to think that actual destruction of the company is an acceptable price for victory over the bosses.
Related Posts with Thumbnails