Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Friday 28 May 2010

Tree stuck up Britney Spears...

... or just evidence of drug use at The Telegraph.


Possibly they've just stuffed up and included an unrelated picture, but possibly Britney was indeed safely rescued by being shot with a dart gun. To be honest part of me wishes it was the latter just because The Daily Mash would almost certainly go one better than they did with "Britney To Be Frozen Until Pop Standards Collapse".

Incidentally, this was going to be a sensible blog about legalised prostitution touching on the murders in Bradford and also wondering why a St Kilda brothel is being prevented from advertising its services in the way it wishes, but due to a temporary inability to cut and paste without fucking it up I lost what I'd written. And since it's Friday evening and also since this is my 999th post I decided that being sensible could go piss and I'll do it again (along with other sensible stuff, much of it overdue) at the weekend instead.

2 comments:

Bucko said...

Why do people look at me strangely when I tell them I fancy Britney Spears?

Its not an illness.....

JuliaM said...

I have a splendid (and unfortunate) typo from today's BBC News website; fingers crossed the screen shot makes it home...

Related Posts with Thumbnails