Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Friday 31 July 2009

Oi! That's our fucking money!

In my working life I have, like most people, applied for jobs I didn't end up getting. C'est la vie and no hard feelings. Well all right, actually I'm bitter and twisted because the bastards didn't give me any compensation to make up for me not getting the job. No, come on, it's only fair that applicants who lose out are compensated... just like companies who bid for government contracts are.
The Victorian taxpayer will compensate the losing bidder for Australia's biggest desalination plant - by up to 10 million dollars.

AquaSure has been awarded the three and a half billion dollar contract to build the plant, with the state government underwriting finance for the project.

Bass Water would also get some return for it's failed bid.
What the cunting fuck? I have more to say about the Wonthaggi desalination plant but for fuck's sake, surely both bidders knew that only one of them would win. What in fuck's name is the fucking state government doing giving the losing bidder taxpayers' money? If this was a contract between private firms does anyone think that losing bidders would get some dosh out of it? Why the fuck are governments everywhere so fucking eager to spunk away the money they fucking rob off the rest of us?

Cunts.
Related Posts with Thumbnails