Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Recently added to the blogroll.

I don't usually trumpet blogroll additions, I just follow blogs for a little while and add 'em if I like 'em. I've just added a few more and hadn't planned to make a thing of it but for one post on one particular blog, which I'll come to in a moment. But since I am going to make a thing of it I'll just add that I've been enjoying Shibby at Prats in Power and Bella Gerens enough to check them every day, and that I've added Renegade Parent, whose blog was linked to by Bishop Hill, and who in turn linked to Three Degrees of Freedom, who recently wrote something very moving and very powerful about the home education debate that's been raging in parts of the blogosphere (the Bishop, Renegade Parent and Three Degrees to name just three) and media. You Weren't There is simply sublime and you don't even need to have kids let alone be home educating to get the point. But don't take my word for it - read it for yourself.

1 comment:

Shibby said...

I know this is late but thank you! It's an honour.

Related Posts with Thumbnails