Commenting.


COMMENTING
Due to the move of the blog to Wordpress posts from Jan 2012 onward will have commenting disabled (when I remember to do it)
Cheers - AE

Wednesday 14 January 2009

Lazy Exile

Funny thing about habits. It's not to hard to develop a habit of not doing something that used to be pretty habitual. Hence after a week or so when I was just too busy, a couple of weeks where I was really quite a laid back and happy exile, a short stay in hospital and a couple of months flat on my back recuperating and finally the holiday season, I've fallen out of the habit of getting angry enough to make time to write anything. So my somewhat late resolution to 2009 is to get back into that habit. And maybe quit smoking which should drive my anger levels to new heights.
Related Posts with Thumbnails